Pro Rider Hannah Hodges will be teaching an MX School on the NATIONAL track Saturday, September 23rd! This school is ideal for anyone who is racing in the Race of Champions, but the school is open for all ages and skill levels! The School starts at 8 a.m and be done by 11:00 a.m. Then you can practice the rest of the day!
NJ Field Of Dreams Training Day With Hannah Hodges
• Sign up/ Riders meeting from 7AM – 8AM
• 15 Min warm up moto (Break in lines on track)
• Work Corner entry speed and rut training
• Starting technique and gate drops
• Rollers (focusing on correct form)
• Wrap-up Moto from 10:45 AM – 11:00 AM to work on everything we learned throughout the day!
*Open Q/A for riders and parents about anything discussed during the day or personal advice from racing.
*My full time mechanic, Jake Taylor will be there to answer any questions about everyday bike work as well.