Pro Rider Hannah Hodges will be teaching an MX School on the Vet track Wednesday, October 17th! This school is open for all ages and skill levels! The school starts at 3:00 PM and will be done by 6:00 PM. Your Practice day before the school is included in this class
Participants are responsible for paying the remaining $110 to Hannah Hodges the day of the MX School. CASH ONLY.
NJ Field Of Dreams Training Day With Hannah Hodges
• Sign up/ Riders meeting from 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
• 15 Min warm up moto (Break in lines on track)
• Work Corner entry speed and rut training
• Starting technique and gate drops
• Rollers (focusing on correct form)
• Wrap-up Moto from 5:45 AM – 6:00 PM to work on everything we learned throughout the day!
*Open Q/A for riders and parents about anything discussed during the day or personal advice from racing.
*My full time mechanic, Jake Taylor will be there to answer any questions about everyday bike work as well.