The MYLAPS X2 Transponder will be used at all race events at NJMP Field of Dreams. All racers are required to use the MYLAPS X2 Transponder at any of our races EXCEPT Hare Scramble and Tri-Cross Races. Racers can purchase a transponder for their permanent use, or rent one at each race event.
Purchasing a MYLAPS X2 Transponder allows racers to keep track of their lap times, scores, and results using the Speedhive app. Speedhive allows racers to;
- • View live race data
- • Get quick and easy mobile access to your personal event results
- • Connect to your personal MYLAPS account
- • See the history of all your personal event results
- • Compare your lap times with other racers in one graph
- • Analyze where you won and lost compared to your opponents
These features are only available to those who purchase the MYLAPS X2 Transponder.
To purchase the MYLAPS X2 Transponder for a year, it is $105. Purchase includes the transponder key and the charging cable. Online purchases will be picked up and set up on location at NJMP Field of Dreams.
To renew your transponder each year after the first costs $60.
includes charging cable
Riders can rent a transponder at each race event if you do not wish to purchase one. To rent a transponder, you must pay a $10 rental fee and leave a valid driver’s license as a deposit. The drivers license will be returned when the transponder is returned.