Wildwood MX Beach Race hosted by NJMP Field of Dreams
September 13th – 16th, 2018
Wildwood MX Beach Race hosted by NJMP Field of Dreams. This is the only MX and ATV Beach Race of it’s kind on the East Coast. Race Classes for Pros, Amateurs, and Kids.
The MYLAPS X2 Transponder will be used at the Wildwood MX Beach Race and all race events at NJMP Field of Dreams. All racers are required to use the MYLAPS X2 Transponder at any of our races. Racers can purchase a transponder for their permanent use, or rent one at each race event. Transponders can be purchased here.
All Vintage Riders MUST Pre-Register!
All classes are $50 for pre-registration. If you choose not to pre-register, each class will be $55 if you sign-up at the event. Each Race Class is capped at a 50 rider maximum, so sign up early to secure your spot!
Pre-Registration closes 8/31/2018. There will be no refunds after 8/31/2018. The rain date for this event is 10/11 – 10/14
All waivers and AMA Releases will be signed at the event.
All pre-registration payments will be made online through PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to pre-register, you can pay on the PayPal website with a debit or credit card.
Wildwood MX Beach Race Schedule
- Wednesday afternoon – Vendor Set-up and Rider Check-in.
- Thursday – Vendor Set-up and Open Practice.
- Friday – 1st Moto Vintage & Quads, 2nd Moto Vintage Bikes.
- Saturday – 1st Moto Youth & Big Bikes, 2nd Moto Quads
- Sunday – 2nd Moto Youth & Big Bikes
- Track will be professionally built by MX Track Builders.
- Trackside transponder scoring system with Live Feed on website, njmpfod.com and mobile phone.
- Exhibition/Vending Spots (pricing for the whole event, not per day):
- 15’x 20’ – $300
- 15’x 35’ – $500
- 15’x 50’ – $700
- For more information about Vending at the Wildwood Race or to reserve a spot, contact NJMP Field of Dreams at 856-765-3799 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beach Camping Spots:
15 ‘x 20’ for 2 Nights
15′ x 20′ for 3 Nights
15′ x 50′ for 2 Nights
15′ x 50′ for 3 Nights
Wildwood Beach Race Classes
MX Bike Classes
|50cc stock 2-stroke (4-6)||25+A Vet Expert|
|50cc stock 2-stroke (7-8)||25+B Vet Amateur|
|50cc oil injected/shifter 2 & 4-stroke (4-8)||25+C Vet Novice|
|50cc open 2-stroke (4-8)||30+A Vet Expert|
|65 (7-9)||30+B Vet Amateur|
|65 (10-11)||30+C Vet Novice|
|85 (9-11)||35+ Vet|
|85/150 (12-15)||40+A Senior Expert|
|Jr. Mini (9-13)||40+B Senior Amateur|
|Supermini (12-15)||40+C Senior Novice|
|Schoolboy 1 (12-17) 2 stroke only||45+ Senior|
|Schoolboy 2 (14-17)||50+ Master|
|Collegeboy (16-24)||Women (14+)|
|250cc A Pro-Expert||Girls Jr (9-13)|
|250cc B Amateur||250cc Beginner (14+ yers old)|
|250cc C Novice||450cc Beginner (14+ yrs old)|
|Open A Pro-Expert||65-85cc Beginner (9-15 yrs old)|
|Open B Amateur|
|Open C Novice|
|50cc open 4-8||450cc A Expert|
|70cc open 6-11||450cc B Amatuer|
|90cc auto||450cc C Novice|
|90cc shifter||25+ Vet|
|School boy||40+ Senior|
|Open B Amatuer|
|Open C Novice|
Buggie, SXS, and Trike Classes
|A Expert/B Amatuer SXS 900cc+||Open Trike 12+|
|C Novice SXS 900cc+||Open Buggie 150cc – 180cc|
|Open SXS 899cc and below||Open Buggie 200cc – 250 cc|
Vintage MX Classes
(All Vintage Riders must pre-register)
|Vintage 60 to 69 DRUM BRAKES|
|Vintage 70 to 79 DRUM BRAKES|
|Vintage 80 to 84 DRUM BRAKES|
|Vintage 85 to 89 DISC BRAKES|
|Vintage 90 to 99 DISC BRAKES|
|Vintage 00 to 09 DISC BRAKES|
Wildwood MX Beach Race Sponsorship Opportunities
- A two story tower provides for event announcements and Sponsor Signage Opportunities.
- Full Event perimeter fencing for Sponsor Signage Opportunities and On-Track Sponsor Signage Opportunities.
- For more information on sponsorship opportunities, reach out to NJMP Field of Dreams at 856-765-3799 or email at email@example.com