Wildwood MX Beach Race hosted by NJMP Field of Dreams
October 11th – 14th, 2018
BEFORE YOU HEAD DOWN, be sure to check out our 10 Quick Reminders of things you NEED to know.
We are listening to what our Wildwood Event Racers and Fans are telling us. Over the past several days we have had many concerned pre-registered race participants reach out to us and ask whether or not the Wildwood Event would possibly be moved to the advertised rain date of October 11th to the 14th due to predictions that Hurricane Florence will hit the East Coast later this week. Until this early afternoon, we were in the process of mobilizing our work forces to the City of Wildwood to construct this one-of-a-kind motocross race event on the Beach. Unfortunately, the forecast for Florence has become very concerning and we know the importance of having a fun and safe events for the Racers and Fans. With that being said, we have decided to move the event to the October rain date. We will continue with the pre-registration for racers and campsites. Thank you all for your input and we hope that this does not cause any inconvenience in rescheduling the new date. We look forward to seeing you all in early October for this awesome event!
Wildwood MX Beach Race hosted by NJMP Field of Dreams. This is the only MX and ATV Beach Race of it’s kind on the East Coast. Race Classes for Pros, Amateurs, and Kids. Competitive racers keep in mind this will be AMA District 2, District 6 & District 6 Quad Points race. AMA membership is not necessary to race in this event, but racers who are not current AMA members will not be awarded AMA points for placing in this race.
The rain date for this event is 10/11 – 10/14.
The MYLAPS X2 Transponder will be used at the Wildwood MX Beach Race and all race events at NJMP Field of Dreams. All racers are required to use the MYLAPS X2 Transponder at any of our races. Racers can purchase a transponder for their permanent use, or rent one at each race event. Transponders can be purchased here.
Riders can rent a transponder at this race event if you do not wish to purchase one. To rent a transponder, you must pay a $110 cash deposit. $100 will be refunded when the transponder is returned. ONLY CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED, NO CREDIT CARD DEPOSITS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
All Vintage Riders MUST Pre-Register!
All classes are $50 for pre-registration. If you choose not to pre-register, each class will be $55 if you sign-up at the event. Each Race Class is capped at a 50 rider maximum, so sign up early to secure your spot!
Pre-Registration has been reopened. You can still sign up for race classes at the Wildwood Beach Race. There will be no refunds after 8/30/2018. For the practice session on Thursday, 10/11, riders can sign up as early as Wednesday, 10/10. The rain date for this event is 10/11 – 10/14.
All waivers and AMA Releases will be signed at the event.
All pre-registration payments will be made online through PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to pre-register, you can pay on the PayPal website with a debit or credit card.
- Thursday Only: $10
- Thursday and Friday: $30
- 4 days – Weekly Pass: $40 (includes Thursday’s $10 Gate Fee)
- Friday – Sunday: $25
- Saturday – Sunday: $25
- 1 Day – Friday or Sunday: $20
* All fees are per person. Children ages 5 and under who are not racing are FREE.
Wildwood MX Beach Race Schedule
- Wednesday afternoon – Vendor Set-up only
- Thursday – Vendor, Rider & Camper check-in. Open Practice*.
- Friday – 1st Moto Vintage & Quads, 2nd Moto Vintage Bikes.
- Saturday – 1st Moto Youth & Big Bikes, 2nd Moto Quads
- Sunday – 2nd Moto Youth & Big Bikes
- Track will be professionally built by MX Track Builders.
- Trackside transponder scoring system with Live Feed on website, njmpfod.com and mobile phone
- * Thursday Practice fee – $40 Thursday practice is an Open Practice session for only Bikes and Quads from 10AM – 5PM. The last few practice sessions on Thursday will be dedicated to the youth riders to accommodate the kids getting out of school.
- There will be a short practice session each morning before the races, where riders can take a couple of practice laps.
- Exhibition/Vending Spots (pricing for the whole event, not per day)
- 15’x 20’ – $300
- 15’x 35’ – $500
- 15’x 50’ – $700
- For more information about Vending at the Wildwood Race or to reserve a spot, contact NJMP Field of Dreams at 856-765-3799 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To register as a vendor, visit our Vendor Registration Page
Camping spots on the beach will be available. 15’x20′ Camping sites are for pick up trucks/vans and tent only. 15’x50′ Camping sites are for trucks with a cargo trailer only. 15’x80′ Camping spots are for motorhomes/fifth wheel/camping trailers. NO MORE THAN ONE VEHICLE PER CAMP SITE IS PERMITTED. ALL GUESTS AND SPECTATORS WHO ARE NOT CAMPING PARK ON THE STREET OR PUBLIC PARKING.
Wildwood Beach Race Classes
MX Bike Classes
|50cc stock 2-stroke (4-6)||25+A Vet Expert|
|50cc stock 2-stroke (7-8)||25+B Vet Amateur|
|50cc oil injected/shifter 2 & 4-stroke (4-8)||25+C Vet Novice|
|50cc open 2-stroke (4-8)||30+A Vet Expert|
|65 (7-9)||30+B Vet Amateur|
|65 (10-11)||30+C Vet Novice|
|85 (9-11)||35+ Vet|
|85/150 (12-15)||40+A Senior Expert|
|Jr. Mini (9-13)||40+B Senior Amateur|
|Supermini (12-15)||40+C Senior Novice|
|Schoolboy 1 (12-17) 2 stroke only||45+ Senior|
|Schoolboy 2 (14-17)||50+ Master|
|Collegeboy (16-24)||Women (14+)|
|250cc A Pro-Expert||Girls Jr (9-13)|
|250cc B Amateur||250cc Beginner (14+ yers old)|
|250cc C Novice||450cc Beginner (14+ yrs old)|
|Open A Pro-Expert|
|Open B Amateur|
|Open C Novice|
|50cc open 4-8||450cc A Expert|
|70cc open 6-11||450cc B Amatuer|
|90cc auto||450cc C Novice|
|90cc shifter||25+ Vet|
|School boy||40+ Senior|
|Open B Amatuer|
|Open C Novice|
Buggie, SXS, and Trike Classes
|A Expert/B Amatuer SXS 900cc+||Open Trike 12+|
|C Novice SXS 900cc+||Open Buggie 150cc – 180cc|
|Open SXS 899cc and below||Open Buggie 200cc – 250 cc|
Vintage MX Classes
(All Vintage Riders must pre-register)
|Vintage 60 to 69 DRUM BRAKES|
|Vintage 70 to 79 DRUM BRAKES|
|Vintage 80 to 84 DRUM BRAKES|
|Vintage 85 to 89 DISC BRAKES|
|Vintage 90 to 99 DISC BRAKES|
|Vintage 00 to 09 DISC BRAKES|
Wildwood MX Beach Race Sponsorship Opportunities
- A two story tower provides for event announcements and Sponsor Signage Opportunities.
- Full Event perimeter fencing for Sponsor Signage Opportunities and On-Track Sponsor Signage Opportunities.
- For more information on sponsorship opportunities, reach out to NJMP Field of Dreams at 856-765-3799 or email at email@example.com
Wildwood Race Sponsors