September 13th – 16th, 2018
The MYLAPS X2 Transponder will be used at all race events at NJMP Field of Dreams. All racers are required to use the MYLAPS X2 Transponder at any of our races. Racers can purchase a transponder for their permanent use, or rent one at each race event. Transponders can be purchased here.
- Wednesday afternoon – Vendor Set-up and Rider Check-in.
- Thursday – Vendor Set-up and Open Practice.
- Friday – 1st Moto Vintage & Quads, 2nd Moto Vintage Bikes.
- Saturday – 1st Moto Youth & Big Bikes, 2nd Moto Quads
- Sunday – 2nd Moto Youth & Big Bikes
- Track will be professionally built by MX Track Builders.
- Trackside transponder scoring system with Live Feed on website, njmpfod.com and mobile phone.
- Exhibition/Vending Spots (pricing for the whole event, not per day):
- 15’x 20’ – $300
- 15’x 35’ – $500
- 15’x 50’ – $700
- For more information about Vending at the Wildwood Race or to reserve a spot, contact NJMP Field of Dreams at 856-765-3799 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beach Camping Spots:
15 ‘x 20’ for 2 Nights
15′ x 20′ for 3 Nights
15′ x 50′ for 2 Nights
15′ x 50′ for 3 Nights
- A two story tower provides for event announcements and Sponsor Signage Opportunities.
- Full Event perimeter fencing for Sponsor Signage Opportunities and On-Track Sponsor Signage Opportunities.
- For more information on sponsorship opportunities, reach out to NJMP Field of Dreams at 856-765-3799 or email at email@example.com