Scheduled race dates are: April 24th, June 26th and August 21st!
This is a grassroots chance for kids and their parents to come out with their Stability Cycles and experience the thrill first hand of what this segment of Off-Road Motorsports has to offer. It is a families opportunity to join in the fun and excitement of casual but competitive racing on a real motocross track during a non-race day. The event has been designed to be safe and relaxing; a great introduction for young riders to learn and enjoy the thrill of competitive racing.
The race events will be held during a normal recreational day at Field of Dreams. While other tracks and trails are being used for fun off-road adventures, a special track will be opened for Stacyc riders only from noon to approximately 3pm. The events are scheduled as follows:
- Sign-up is from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm the day of the event.
- Race Session (Moto) No. 1 begins at 1:00 pm. This is the first set of races.
- Race Session (Moto) No. 2 begins at 2:00 pm. This is the second set of races.
- There are two race classes:
- 12″ Bikes
- 16″ Bikes
- Each class has two races (Moto’s). There will be a total of four races for the day.
- Gate fees for each racer and spectator is $5.
- Race class fee each is $25.
Required riding great: helmet, gloves, angle high or above boots, goggles, long sleeve shirt/pants and recommended chest protector which will be required for gas powered mini bikes.
Upon conclusion of the race events all participants are welcome to remain at the Park until 5:00 pm for additional riding.