GEAR REQUIREMENTS FOR RIDERS
Riders at NJMP Field of Dreams are required to wear the following gear on tracks:
- Chest Protector
Riders are required to wear the following on trails:
- Chest Protectors are optional.
Information on NJ State safety laws can be viewed at http://www.njsp.org/divorg/operations/pdf/mvracetrack/racing_regulations.pdf.
OBEY FACILITY RULES AT ALL TIMES!
- Follow the 5 MPH speed limit in the pits!
- No adults on the Pee Wee track for practice days!
- Please–always be courteous to FoD staff! Treat people the way you’d want to be treated!
Minors Waiver Policy
Due to recent legal interpretations in Track liability with respect to minors and minor waivers, FOD policy on minors is as follows:
All minors must be accompanied by a parent or person showing legal proof of guardianship, and all waivers must be signed by same in order to ride at our facility. Parents may write a letter giving another adult authorization to make medical decisions on behalf of the minor. This letter must be signed, dated and notarized. No exceptions.
Instructions for Temporary Guardianship
- Print out the for below.
- Fill it out and print the name of the Guardian (must be 18 years or older). Be sure that the parent signs this form.
- Take it to a Notary Public for the seal and notary stamp.
- Bring the notarized waiver and a copy of the parents drivers license who signed the form to the track.
Pit Vehicle Registration
In order to drive a pit vehicle (golf cart, UTV, etc.) in our pit area and parking area, you must register your vehicle with us. To register a vehicle with us, fill out the form below and bring it to our facility. The Registration Fee is $10. Registration lasts one year. Registered vehicles must have a registration sticker on the vehicle.