An introduction to advanced Riding & Track Techniques
The Starting Gate is a 3 hour Clinic for riders looking to improve their bike handling, track and maintenance skills.
If you never had any formal instruction this is the best place to start.
- Track and Paddock etiquette
- Bike set up and key maintenance points (this alone can save you thousands of $ while enjoying a higher level of performance).
- Technique’s all top riders share in common
- Hand, elbow and shoulder positioning
- Corner technique/Directional control
- Braking and Accelerating
- Classes run once per month on the 1st Saturday – limited to 15 riders – all ages – Parents welcome – 8am- 11am.
- Cost is $39.95 + Normal General Admission and track fees.
- For Annual Members after completing the clinic you will receive a $35.00 value track pass for a future visit to Field of Dreams!!
- Date July 25, 2020
- Pre Register via FOD Facility Store at https://njmpfod.com/product-category/facility-store/