An introduction to advanced Riding & Track Techniques
The Starting Gate is a 3 hour Clinic for riders looking to improve their bike handling, track and maintenance skills.
If you never had any formal instruction this is the best place to start.
- Track and Paddock etiquette
- Bike set up and key maintenance points (this alone can save you thousands of $ while enjoying a higher level of performance).
- Technique’s all top riders share in common
- Hand, elbow and shoulder positioning
- Corner technique/Directional control
- Braking and Accelerating
- Classes run once per month on the 1st Saturday – limited to 15 riders – all ages – Parents welcome – 8am- 11am.
- Cost is $89.95 – Includes Day Membership & Practice Pass After Clinic.
- Date April 17th (Bikes Only), April 24th (ATV’s), 2021
- Pre Register via FOD Facility Store at https://njmpfod.com/product-category/facility-store/
- Please print and sign the MINOR RELEASE FORM.