AMA D2 & D6 NJ Championship Series in Wildwood NJ
May 7th – 10th, 2020
BEFORE YOU HEAD DOWN, be sure to check out our 10 Quick Reminders of things you NEED to know.
Campers Coming in (Thursday and Friday Night)
Come down Rio Grande Ave towards the beach. Turn right onto Atlantic Ave. Go 5 blocks and make a left onto Cresse Ave.
Wildwood MX Beach Race hosted by NJMP Field of Dreams. This is the only MX and ATV Beach Race of it’s kind on the East Coast. Race Classes for Pros, Amateurs, and Kids. Competitive racers keep in mind this will be AMA District 2 & District 6 Points race.
The rain date for this event will be determined in the near future.
The MYLAPS X2 Transponder will be used at the Wildwood MX Beach Race and all race events at NJMP Field of Dreams. All racers are required to use the MYLAPS X2 Transponder at any of our races. Racers can purchase a transponder for their permanent use, or rent one at each race event. Transponders can be purchased here.
Riders can rent a transponder at this race event if you do not wish to purchase one. To rent a transponder, you must pay a $115 cash deposit. $100 will be refunded when the transponder is returned. ONLY CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED, NO CREDIT CARD DEPOSITS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Wildwood MX Beach Race Schedule
- Wednesday afternoon – Vendor Set-up only
- Thursday – Vendor, Rider & Camper check-in. Open Practice*.
- Friday – 1st Moto Vintage & Quads, 2nd Moto Vintage Bikes.
- Saturday – 1st Moto Youth & Big Bikes, 2nd Moto Quads
- Sunday – 2nd Moto Youth & Big Bikes
- Track will be professionally built by MX Track Builders.
- Trackside transponder scoring system with Live Feed on website, njmpfod.com and mobile phone
MX Bike Classes
|50cc stock 2-stroke (4-6)||25+A Vet Expert|
|50cc stock 2-stroke (7-8)||25+B Vet Amateur|
|50cc oil injected/shifter 2 & 4-stroke (4-8)||25+C Vet Novice|
|50cc open 2-stroke (4-8)||30+A Vet Expert|
|65 (7-9)||30+B Vet Amateur|
|65 (10-11)||30+C Vet Novice|
|85 (9-11)||35+ Vet|
|85/150 (12-15)||40+A Senior Expert|
|Jr. Mini (9-13)||40+B Senior Amateur|
|Supermini (12-15)||40+C Senior Novice|
|Schoolboy 1 (12-17) 2 stroke only||45+ Senior|
|Schoolboy 2 (14-17)||50+ Master|
|Collegeboy (16-24)||Women (14+)|
|250cc A Pro-Expert||Girls Jr (9-13)|
|250cc B Amateur||250cc Beginner (14+ yers old)|
|250cc C Novice||450cc Beginner (14+ yrs old)|
|Open A Pro-Expert|
|Open B Amateur|
|Open C Novice|
|50cc open 4-8||450cc A Expert|
|70cc open 6-11||450cc B Amatuer|
|90cc auto||450cc C Novice|
|90cc shifter||25+ Vet|
|School boy||40+ Senior|
|Open B Amatuer|
|Open C Novice|
Buggie, SXS, and Trike Classes
|A Expert/B Amatuer SXS 900cc+||Open Trike 12+|
|C Novice SXS 900cc+||Open Buggie 150cc – 180cc|
|Open SXS 899cc and below||Open Buggie 200cc – 250 cc|
Vintage MX Classes
|Vintage 60 to 69 DRUM BRAKES|
|Vintage 70 to 79 DRUM BRAKES|
|Vintage 80 to 84 DRUM BRAKES|
|Vintage 85 to 89 DISC BRAKES|
|Vintage 90 to 99 DISC BRAKES|
|Vintage 00 to 09 DISC BRAKES|
Wildwood MX Beach Race Sponsorship Opportunities
- A two story tower provides for event announcements and Sponsor Signage Opportunities.
- Full Event perimeter fencing for Sponsor Signage Opportunities and On-Track Sponsor Signage Opportunities.
- For more information on sponsorship opportunities, reach out to NJMP Field of Dreams at 856-765-3799